Wednesday 5 February 2014

Januzaj: want to be Manchester United's best player the nexts seasons

...

The 18-year-old only made his first-team debut at the start of the current campaign but has gone on to make 17 appearances in the Premier League, cementing his status as a key member of David Moyes' squad in the process.

After such an impressive start to his United career, Januzaj insists he wants to become the club's most important player.

"I am quite pleased with my year, I have done a lot of work and have been integrating into the first team," he told the club's official website.

"I have played games and I think there is more to come. I hope to win trophies at this club and be the best player."

When asked his views on record signing Juan Mata, Januzaj admitted he was hoping to pick up a great deal from the former Chelsea playmaker.

He added: "He is a great player and I think I am going to learn a lot from him.

"He is a technical player who is very clever. He scores goals and gives assists. We are very happy to have Mata at the club."
Share:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Blog Archive


Copyright © MASWAYETU BLOG | Powered by Blogger