Thursday 6 February 2014

Pregnant fake has stolen a baby

...
Pregnant fake AIBA sand
 it happened . a baby with thirty days , Veis Venus were stolen recently, suspect he is a woman mentioned by name one of Grace is pregnant allegedly fake .Venus Veis child who had been stolen .The event was an amazing lilijiri January 27, 2013 sites Office in Dar and the child found in January this year , in Mbeya .Speaking to reporters yesterday at his home our , Parkers Kawe of Tanganyika , Dar, mother ...And Deogratis Mongela and is within ChilonganiCAN kukushtua but it happened . Sandy thirty days , Veis Venus were stolen recently, suspect he is a woman mentioned by name one of Grace is pregnant allegedly fake .Venus Veis child who had been stolen .The event was an amazing lilijiri January 27, 2013 sites Office in Dar and the child found in January this year , in Mbeya .Speaking to reporters yesterday at his home our , Parkers Kawe of Tanganyika , Dar, the child's mother , Salma told the entire story :"It was January 24 last year, three of my friends met a woman who said he has institutions that provide assistance to children."Because I need , and I carried my son to go Torch where I met a woman who identified himself by the name of Grace.Mother and son having Veis Venus." He told me he would give support to the feast of Christmas and Boxing Day pass . January 27 I consummated her." Interestingly, the same day I met Grace but another called Suzana . He is an employee of Grace."That day I was with another woman and has a child . Suzana said to us have an office Mount City and Office , so we have to go to Office to receive aid." Arriving at the station , Suzana he advised me to sow my fellow bus, she and our kids get into Bajaj we consummated Office ." A few minutes before he changed the statement , saying he leave with only one child and he chose my son.Mother child ." We planted bus to the Office , where we contacted said Suzana is in the queue . Tulimsubiri days we call it rang again it was not available." Let's call I had Grace , said Suzana went through Kigamboni take it tumsubiri aid . We continued to wait until six o'clock in the evening , no one had been found on the phone , "said Salma .Salma : I cried very much guys ! I said a heart do not want my child back but I want the support was not there . I handed information relative then we went to report Kawe Police Station and Police Station in Dar Sitakishari as the first person to tell me about the support he lived there .And the child's aunt , who identified himself by one name Selina had this to say:" After receiving information from Salma we can take those numbers and moved them one phone company to check it out ."December 30, one of the company told police , Suzana is Mbeya. January 18, unexpectedly, Grace and Susanna were arrested in Mbeya. Grace claimed wherein the child is his ."January 19, the police took them all and return them Dar for DNA tests of Grace , Salma and child Veis ."After the tests , the response showed the child is with Grace Salma and Suzana been placed under police protection and make arrangements to bring them to court to answer these charges , " said Selina .News of the police alleging that Grace had more pobanwa said he stole the child since he never bore and that he lied to her husband (he did not mention the name) who lives in Rukwa that she is pregnant so we had Mbeya delivery.
Share:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Blog Archive


Copyright © MASWAYETU BLOG | Powered by Blogger