Wednesday 25 February 2015

MAN CITY PLAY DOWN NEYMAR FAN SPAT AND SUAREZ BITE CLAIM

...
INNOCENT-THE BLOGGER-BOY
                         Manchester City play down Neymar fan spat and Suarez bite claim
The Brazilian forward was seen approaching a fan after his side's
2-1 win at the Etihad Stadium, with whom he swapped curses and mockery, but the hosts are unconcerned
By Alex Young

Manchester City are unconcerned by reports of a spat between Neymar and a fan as well as video footage suggesting that Luis Suarez aimed a bite at Martin Demichelis, Goal understands.

Following the final whistle of Barcelona's 2-1 win at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday evening, the Brazilian approached a fan appearing to suggest that Lionel Messi had dived to win the late penalty kick, which was saved by Joe Hart.

The pair appeared to exchange words for a brief period before the striker walked away.

Neymar told Brazilian media outlets later: "I was just playing with him. He began to curse me and I ended up mocking him.

"I can not repeat [what was said]. My mother gave me an education. What his mother did not tell him, my mother taught me."

Video footage has also surfaced which suggests that Suarez lowers his face towards City defender Demichelis's hand during an altercation, although there is no reaction from either player in the immediate aftermath.

Goal understands that City will not pursue either matter with Uefa.
Share:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Blog Archive


Copyright © MASWAYETU BLOG | Powered by Blogger